Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SWADE / Beasts & Barbarians Silver Edition GM looking for players / Roll20 / Discord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWADE / Beasts & Barbarians Silver Edition GM looking for players / Roll20 / Discord

[Online][Every Saturday from 1:00pm - 5:00pm Central starting 7/11/2020][Savage Worlds SWADE/Beasts & Barbarians Steel Edition]

Hello all,

I'm starting a new Beasts & Barbarians campaign for the Savage Worlds Adventure Edition (AKA SWADE) rules.

This will be an online game using the Fantasy Grounds Classic virtual tabletop. I have an ultimate license, so there is no additional fee for players in that regard, but the application needs to be installed on your computer.

Audio will be Discord.

I'd like to recruit 2 more players over the age of 18. I currently have 3 players who have said they will join for the first game on 7/11.

New players are welcome, but at the minimum please own a copy of the SWADE rules and the Beasts & Barbarians Steel Edition Player's Guide, and be somewhat familiar with them. Savage Worlds is easy to pick up, so if you are new to the system the learning curve is low.

Message me if you would like to know The Riddle Of Steel!
    Last edited by Bill the Butcher; 06-21-2020, 11:50 PM.
Working...
X