Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM LF 3 Players for online SW Monster Hunters International

Time Zone: CST (USA)
    Day of week and time: Saturdays at 6 p.m.
    Planned start date: Between May 18 or May 25 depending on how fast players can be organized to play
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-hour session, Weekly
    Term: Long term

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Probably recorded

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in the game & needed: 1 player in the game, need 3 more
    Character starting level & equipment: Novice with 1 primary weapon (rifle, shotgun), 1 Secondary sidearm (pistol, revolvers), and one melee weapon.
    Character restrictions: Since this is an MHI game, no Werewolves starting out. Absolutely no requests for vampires. Franksborn has already been taken.

Details of your scenario: You found out the hard way that monstesr are real and you barely survived the encounter using your wits and courage. You met the challenge head-on and mostly got through it with your sanity intact. Mostly.

You also learn not only are monsters are real, but there is a business based around hunting and killing them for huge bounty rewards. The best in the business is Monster Hunter International and they are looking for a few brave souls to hire on.

Having hired on, your first assignment is dealing with an increasingly dangerous area of supernatural activity. It is a little town in Texas called Pinebox.

The rewards will be great, but so will the risk. Are you ready to saddle up?

Hello all. I'm the other player Foxx's game. Looking forward to getting this running so we can start blasting monsters for fun and profit.

Comment

Hi there! I might be interested, though I'm not at all familiar with the specifics of the Monster Hunters International setting (I do know Pinebox, though)!

Are you still recruiting?

Comment

We certainly are. I'll drop a line to Foxx and he'll get you set up.

Comment

Reopening to offer two spots onto the game. Now with the revised rules for SWADE, looking to really kick up the action. Hit me up if you are interested.

Comment

Working...
          X