Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twitch Campaign

Greentings all!

I'm looking to run an ongoing Savage Worlds campaign on Twitch and am looking for players who would like their games to be broadcast to the world. I'm currently a (very) small time streamer, but I like the sound of my own voice, so I'm sticking to it, and want to share the fun with others. Please post here if you'd be interested!

What times are you looking to run?

Comment

Originally posted by GreaverBlade View Post
      Greentings all!

I'm looking to run an ongoing Savage Worlds campaign on Twitch and am looking for players who would like their games to be broadcast to the world. I'm currently a (very) small time streamer, but I like the sound of my own voice, so I'm sticking to it, and want to share the fun with others. Please post here if you'd be interested!
      Just a straight SW?
      Apologies if I am a little brusque, I'm not meaning to be rude.

Comment

I'm looking to run the campaign on Sunday mornings, likely the second or third Sunday of each month, from around 10:00 AM CST to 3:00 PM CST. I'll pretty much go with what the group decides between three settings: Savage RIFTS, Space 1889, and a straight Savage Worlds game based on the anime Gate.

Comment

Hey I'm currently a booger extra recently shifted to vlogs and streaming myself. I'm currently streaming a dnd 5e game to promote my new book, but after that I have plans to sift to sw., Also looking at a Disney Afternoon themed one off in conjunction with the new doctor takes. Got me up if you want to try and collaborate on something.

Comment

Working...
          X