Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gruzom
    commented on 's reply
    Hooray! That's the book I want "Advanced Player's Guide"!
    I wish you and your gallbladderr all the best!

• BigMike
    replied
    Sorry guys. I actually did go in for gallbladder surgery about a month ago and have been recovering/catching up. NOTHING WILL STOP MY OUTPUT!

The book I am working on will 100% touch on different Class Edges, and "archetypes". Once I can talk more about it, I will give some fun spoilers. Hopefully, after the holidays I can talk more about it and share some playtest experiences. Yes, its far enough along that people have been playtesting (redacted).

Leave a comment:

• Ndreare
    commented on 's reply
    Well that is a good thing we cannot complain about.

• Donald Schepis
    commented on 's reply
    I know he's super busy on the next Pathfinder book!

• Ndreare
    replied
    I am guessing BigMike is either on vacation, ill, or super busy. Because this has been over a month without an answer.

Leave a comment:

• Gruzom
    commented on 's reply
    Anything?

• Gruzom
    commented on 's reply
    I know, just wanted to know what he had to say ...

• Ndreare
    commented on 's reply
    BigMike is the lead designer for Pathfinder. Donald was letting him know to come look at this topic when he gets online.

• Gruzom
    commented on 's reply
    ... ?

• Gruzom
    commented on 's reply
    Big Mike .......?

• the pugilist
    replied
    Originally posted by Zero1323 View Post
    While not official or anything I've been working on a comprehensive expansion project for SWPF which includes an Oracle Class.
    https://homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/...mjAs5BU-6bOO7m
    Dude this looks great! I’m looking forward to seeing more as it develops!

Leave a comment:

• the pugilist
    replied
    Originally posted by redcap57 View Post
    Normally for Seasoned Paladins their Mystic Power of Boost Trait is limited to their Fighting, Strength, or Vigor but for Sil the Paladin (from Archetypes 2) it specifies Shooting, Stealth, or Vigor. I assume to reflect her deity's "gifts" to her. So yeah, it is a tweak, but an appropriate one that's not really unbalancing and much more suited to her. Her chosen deity is not specified.
    yeah. I don’t think there is anything wrong with tweaks like this in general, and I quite like the Divine Hunter class (my main character in the computer version of Pathfinder Kingmaker was one). I was mostly curious if we would see guidelines for it. Generally savage worlds is much simpler than pathfinder and pathfinder archetypes often get quite specific in terms of what they add and take away so some ideas would be helpful if not required.

Leave a comment:

• the pugilist
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you for directing this to the right person!

• Zero1323
    replied
    While not official or anything I've been working on a comprehensive expansion project for SWPF which includes an Oracle Class.
    https://homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/...mjAs5BU-6bOO7m

Leave a comment:

• redcap57
    replied
    Normally for Seasoned Paladins their Mystic Power of Boost Trait is limited to their Fighting, Strength, or Vigor but for Sil the Paladin (from Archetypes 2) it specifies Shooting, Stealth, or Vigor. I assume to reflect her deity's "gifts" to her. So yeah, it is a tweak, but an appropriate one that's not really unbalancing and much more suited to her. Her chosen deity is not specified.
    Last edited by redcap57; 11-09-2021, 09:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X