savage pathfinder for Roll20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• savage pathfinder for Roll20

any word if Pinnacle will make a savage worlds pathfinder extension for Roll20? thanks!

Yes it was one of the Stretch Goals that was unlocked during the Kickstarter. I do not believe it has been released yet.

Comment

PEG does not like to make promises, so my guess is we will find out only at the moment of release.

Comment

The Adventure edition one works pretty well so far.

Comment

I backed the Kickstarter and just go my Savage Worlds for Pathfinder for Roll20. It has all of the rules, iconic characters for all different ranks, the bestiary and a bunch of useful stuff!

Comment

How much bestiary is in Roll20. Is it just the animals and townsfolk from the Core book?

Comment

Excellent question. If the Roll20 package includes the Bestiary as part of the Savage Pathfinder, and I have to buy it separately for FoundryVTT, I would feel gypped.

Comment

Seems to me like they are two separate products. One focused on rules and character building, the other on monsters and encounters. So I do not think it will include it.

Comment

If you backed the KS at the digital level or above you can get a discount ($30 instead of $40) on the Roll20 package. not sure how to get it now, though. Curious myself. I did back the KS, but didn't notice till today that that the VTT stuff was a separate purchase.

Comment

Working...
                  X