[SPC] Copycat power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SPC] Copycat power

Hi, I've got a new campaign starting and a player chose Copycat as a power.

The rules state, "This power allows the character to mimic any one other super power of a character she hits with a successful touch attack."

I'm not quite sure how to play this. What if the power hasn't been observed? What if the character is "in disguise" and not wanting to be known as a super? What if the power is Undead?

I'm thinking I would be the one who decides (of course!), typically giving her the most powerful power (by points) they have observed and can afford for her level in the power.

I'd appreciate any thoughts!
    Last edited by Cinco de Steve-o; 04-28-2018, 01:52 AM.

Originally posted by Cinco de Steve-o View Post
    Hi, I've got a new campaign starting and a player chose Copycat as a power.

The rules state, "This power allows the character to mimic any one other super power of a character she hits with a successful touch attack."

I'm not quite sure how to play this. What if the power hasn't been observed? What if the character is "in disguise" and not wanting to be known as a super? What if the power is Undead?

I'm thinking I would be the one who decides (of course!), typically giving her the most powerful power (by points) they have observed and can afford for her level in the power.
    This may help...

http://archive.pegforum.com/viewtopi...461101#p461101
    Clint Black
    Forum Admin & Rules Answer Guy
    Savage Worlds Brand Manager

Comment

Working...
    X