[SPC] Power contingent to multiple powers, or creating set of items

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SPC] Power contingent to multiple powers, or creating set of items

I decided to create a set of items like in any oldschool RPG. Each item will grant some specific powers (bracers for melee attack, boots for jump and speed, helm for telepathy and vest for some resistances), and i want them to grant some bonuses when they are put on alltogether: super attributes for each attribute, and armor. How will the limitations for these "set powers" look like? Will it be four Contingent(-1) limitations (one for each item in the set) or just one Contingent(-2)? Sould i add a Device(-1) or Device(-2) limitation for them?

Originally posted by LiNED View Post
    I decided to create a set of items like in any oldschool RPG. Each item will grant some specific powers (bracers for melee attack, boots for jump and speed, helm for telepathy and vest for some resistances), and i want them to grant some bonuses when they are put on alltogether: super attributes for each attribute, and armor. How will the limitations for these "set powers" look like? Will it be four Contingent(-1) limitations (one for each item in the set) or just one Contingent(-2)? Sould i add a Device(-1) or Device(-2) limitation for them?
    As noted in the other thread, Contingent can't be taken on powers which are always on like Super Attribute and Armor. A GM might allow a Limitation to apply, but that's a situational call.
    Clint Black
    Forum Admin & Rules Answer Guy
    Savage Worlds Brand Manager

Comment

Working...
    X