wounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wounds

Part 1 If i do 8 wounds on a wild card on a single attack how many soaks will I have to do.

part 2 If the same wild card already has 2 wounds previously how many soaks will it have to do.

Originally posted by Bilugo View Post
    Part 1 If i do 8 wounds on a wild card on a single attack how many soaks will I have to do.
    The target would have to spend a Benny and then could make one Vigor roll to reduce the damage from the total of 8 wounds. If unhurt, the character would have to Soak 5 or more wounds to avoid Incapacitation (leaving 3 or less applied).

Originally posted by Bilugo View Post
    part 2 If the same wild card already has 2 wounds previously how many soaks will it have to do.
    The character would have to Soak at least 7 of the wounds to avoid Incapacitation and would be at -2 for the previous wounds (barring an effect reducing wound penalties)..

Really, once a character has suffer that much massive damage (5 or 6+ wounds), they're usually better off saving the Benny for the Vigor roll once Incapacitated so they can reroll for a better result if they get a bad one.
    Clint Black
    Forum Admin & Rules Answer Guy
    Savage Worlds Brand Manager

Comment

Working...
    X