Purchasing Savage Rifts Books

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purchasing Savage Rifts Books

So when Savage Rifts came out, I bought the PDFs, since I was short on funds, didn't know much about it, and wasn't expecting to play much. Now that I'm playing more (and making more characters), I was wondering if there is a way to purchase just the books. The web store only has BOOK+PDF, and I get that's a good way to bundle, but I was wondering if there was an option to just pay the $10 difference and get just the softcover books. I have: Tomorrow Legion Player's Guide, GM Handbook, Savage Foes of North America, and Coalition Field Guide in PDF form.

Doubtful, especially not at just "upgrade" cost.
    Personally, I'll buy a new physical copy at my Favorite Local Gaming Store, something PEG supports, but you can buy a physical copy from the PEG store. The pint+PDF price is the same as the print cover price, so it's not just a bundle.
    I hope you find the above post useful. And not insulting, because I was trying to be helpful, not insulting; being a pedantic jerk, that isn't always clear.

Comment

Okay, thanks. I wasn't sure, because I know the core SWD is $10. Guess I'll fork out the $25 then.

Comment

Working...
      X