X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tigertailboss
    Registered Member
    • Oct 2021

Which Deadlands Plot-Point should I run

hey yall so I got the new deadlands book recently and have been enjoying it, and so I'm curious I see there are a bunch of campaigns for deadlands so which ones would yall recommend. I guess I should add, would running something from deadlands: reloaded, be hard to do, with like the Morgana effect or is that not really a big change?

Right now The last Son is looking promising as its the same price as the others but also has 30 one-shots which I think would be great to have.

Thanks and I am excited to see what is recommended
  • MadArchivist
    Registered Member
    • Jun 2020

There is a bundle for all 4 for $40 https://peginc.com/store/deadlands-r...gn-pdf-bundle/

As for any Morgana effect changes, it would mostly be the fact the CSA isn’t a player anymore so the Rail Wars are just the Barons fighting amongst themselves over a US contract, the national tenor is post-war exhaustion rather than simmering tensions, and the Agency/Rangers rivalry is “pistol-measuring” as opposed to something more reminiscent of Cold War CIA vs KGB stuff. Other than that, no major shifts as of yet so running TLS should be fairly simple.

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

• tigertailboss
      tigertailboss commented
      Editing a comment
      MadArchivist hmm ok, thanks, they all seem fun but its great to see what people think is best, that bundle is still really enticing though, guh I wish it went on a even larger sale with the Halloween sale

• tigertailboss
      tigertailboss commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, so just as an update, I got the flood and will be starting it soon with friends and super excited. I am curious is there a map pack for it as I see there are some for the other plot points. Thanks

• MadArchivist
      MadArchivist commented
      Editing a comment
      Hope y’all have fun! I don’t know if the flood has a map pack
  • lunchmoney
    Registered Member
    • Aug 2017

Or you ignore the Morgana effect. Like I will be when I get band back together.

As for where to start? At the beginning, failing that (cos getting all the classic books might be a little challenging), start with The Flood.
    Like what you have read in someone's post? Hit that like button and let everyone know.

I run Deadlands Reloaded. One of my players writes an incharacter blog here --> http://ballgownsandbattleskirts.blog...deadlands.html

Comment

• lunchmoney
      Registered Member
      • Aug 2017

Also, check the entire Deadlands subforum further down the page
      Like what you have read in someone's post? Hit that like button and let everyone know.

I run Deadlands Reloaded. One of my players writes an incharacter blog here --> http://ballgownsandbattleskirts.blog...deadlands.html

Comment

• Reilly Chavez
        Registered Member
        • Jan 2022

I am new to Deadlands (and Savage Worlds in general) and am starting with the SWADE edition. The marshal is running us through Horror at Headstone Hill, which has been an excellent starting point for new characters (and new players).

-RC

Comment

Working...