Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downloading Deadlands Classic Collector's Pack

Hey, noob question here.

My friends and I went in on the Deadlands Classic Collectors pack of PDFs... how do I download them now that I've bought them? I can't find an option to download (or even open) them in my order history, Downloads section, or in the confirmation email I was sent.

Previous times I've bought something from the Pinnacle store, it's opened up in my browser and I've downloaded it from there (they also all appear in the Downloads section), but that didn't happen this time.

Contact Peginc and ask to check.
    Like what you have read in someone's post? Hit that like button and let everyone know.

I run Deadlands Reloaded. One of my players writes an incharacter blog here --> http://ballgownsandbattleskirts.blog...deadlands.html

Comment

I have the same issue. The link just takes one back to the store page. Sent an email Peginc.
      Last edited by Harper; 09-05-2021, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Poetic- were you ever able to download anything? I still haven't heard from Pinnacle and can't get to the files.

Comment

Originally posted by Harper View Post
          Poetic- were you ever able to download anything? I still haven't heard from Pinnacle and can't get to the files.
          No news yet, but I wasn't really expecting to get a response until after the long weekend. How long have you been waiting?

Comment

Since Friday, but I can be impatient and should give them more time. I just needed everything for a labor day gaming marathon and had to show up empty-handed. Anyway, hopefully, they will get back soon.

Comment

Yeah I was hoping to have it by now, too. I already four books, which was enough for character creation in a session 0, but I've reached the point where I need information in books I don't have.

Comment

Yea, at this point I just want my money back.

Comment

They refunded yesterday and said the issue was a problem with the plug-in. I hope you were able to get what you need.

Comment

Working...
                  X