Any other forums with more action?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any other forums with more action?

I know Pinnacle is a small company and has a much smaller fanbase than other RPGs, but the traffic here is just a trickle. Are there any other forums out there that see more action and traffic? I'd love to get in on some good conversation about Deadlands and Pinnacle's products in general, but it's so quiet here.

Probably the twins dens of evil; facebook and reddit.
    Like what you have read in someone's post? Hit that like button and let everyone know.

I run Deadlands Reloaded. One of my players writes an incharacter blog here --> http://ballgownsandbattleskirts.blog...deadlands.html

Comment

There's an Unofficial Savage Worlds Discord as well which is lively.

Comment

Originally posted by lunchmoney View Post
        Probably the twins dens of evil; facebook and reddit.
        I actually closed my Facebook page down a few days ago. Place was driving me bonkers. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by ArtWend View Post
          There's an Unofficial Savage Worlds Discord as well which is lively.
          Discord confuses me. I think I might be too old to grasp it. LMAO!

Comment

Discord is correctly named. 100's or 1000's of people talking in one text stream. Nothing is permanent as it scrolls away in seconds.

I use it, but only for voice chat with friends when playing online.
            Like what you have read in someone's post? Hit that like button and let everyone know.

I run Deadlands Reloaded. One of my players writes an incharacter blog here --> http://ballgownsandbattleskirts.blog...deadlands.html

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Genius Prime View Post

I actually closed my Facebook page down a few days ago.
              Congrats on joining the enlightened

Comment

Originally posted by lunchmoney View Post

Congrats on joining the enlightened
                I wish I'd done it years ago. Ha!

Comment

It probably doesn't help that there's not a whole lot of Deadlands related things to discuss at the moment. I'm not even sure the new products are available to retailers yet, and most backers have had the PDFs for months now. On top of that, the only "new" DLWW product is Blood Drive, which is an updated version of an older Deadlands product, and it's looking like Pinnacle's full attention is on SWPF. Between that and the number of games that are probably still on hold, there just isn't much to say at the moment.

But I'd like to think we're a friendly and knowledgeable bunch. What about Deadlands do you want to discuss, other than it being awesome, of course?

Comment

• Deskepticon
                    Deskepticon commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm 110% behind encouraging discussion, but just a friendly reminder that there's an entire sub-forum for Deadlands-related talk.

• ellipses
                    ellipses commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Deskepticon oh of course! My intent, while I suppose not entirely clear, was to encourage OP to start their own discussion post(s) in the Deadlands subforum about whatever they felt like discussing.

• Deskepticon
                    Deskepticon commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I know.
                    My comment was mostly for the OP.
                Working...
                X