Physical copy not available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Physical copy not available

Hello! I am thinking about purchasing the Deadlands Reloaded setting books, but noticed that they are only available as pdf right now. I would like to purchase both a physical copy and a pdf if possible. Are they going to be coming available or will I need to look elsewhere?

Core rules appear to be out of stock as well.
    I would guess that this is either a warehouse issue, and should be cleared up by the middle of the work week, or a "we sold too much this holiday" issue, and we generally get new printings within a month.

Of course, if they're doing an update then we may have to wait longer, but I don't recall any statements that they're currently updating those books. They've mentioned an intention to do so, but I haven't seen any time frames.

Regardless, welcome to the forum. Hopefully the PEG staff will be by in a day or two to answer your question.
    I hope you find the above post useful. And not insulting, because I was trying to be helpful, not insulting; being a pedantic jerk, that isn't always clear.

Comment

• JediofChrist
      JediofChrist
      Registered Member
      JediofChrist commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the info! I haven't been around long enough to know how they usually go about these things. Hoping to figure it out soon!

Plan B is to print it yourself (preferably on good paper) and then have your local Office Depot, Kinko's, etc. spiral bind it for you. That may actually be better because that way the book will actually lay flat.

Comment

I was hoping to pick up a physical copy of Deadlands Reloaded this holiday but was disappointed to see that it wasn't available. It's odd only the Marshall's Handbook is available as a hardback and the Player's Guide is only available as a PDF. Ideally they'd both be available in softcover explorer editions, but beggars can't be choosers. It's just strange a pillar of the Savage Worlds lineup and probably the most iconic product isn't available in print, like, all the time.

Comment

Of course they could be running stock down (ergo not printing more) due to the core rules new edition coming in 2018 that includes Deadlands.
        So what do we have planned for 2018? Well, the Savage Worlds machine is currently chugging away behind the scenes (that means all of us banging on our keyboards) in hopes of bringing you the next version of Savage Worlds (codenamed “Savage Worlds Black”), followed by updated versions of both the Fantasy and Horror Companions, as well as updates and re-releases of the*Deadlands Player’s Guide and Marshal’s Handbook. Note that no dates are set in stone yet, so watch this space for all the deets!
        https://www.pegforum.com/articles/56...-from-pinnacle
        Like what you have read in someone's post? Hit that like button and let everyone know.

I run Deadlands Reloaded. One of my players writes an incharacter blog here --> http://ballgownsandbattleskirts.blog...deadlands.html

Comment

Originally posted by lunchmoney View Post
          Of course they could be running stock down (ergo not printing more) due to the core rules new edition coming in 2018 that includes Deadlands.

https://www.pegforum.com/articles/56...-from-pinnacle
          Ah, so they are doing an update! Excellent!

The timing kind of sucks and is a bit inconvenient, but those all needed to happen. Still, would have been nice to know a month ago.
          I hope you find the above post useful. And not insulting, because I was trying to be helpful, not insulting; being a pedantic jerk, that isn't always clear.

Comment

So what do we have planned for 2018? Well, the
            Savage Worlds
            machine is currently chugging away behind the scenes (that means all of us banging on our keyboards) in hopes of bringing you the next version of
            Savage Worlds
            (codenamed “Savage Worlds Black”), followed by updated versions of both the
            Fantasy
            and
            Horror Companions
            , as well as updates and re-releases of the*
            Deadlands Player’s Guide
            and
            Marshal’s Handbook
            . Note that no dates are set in stone yet, so watch this space for all the deets!

Ugh. Those are literally all of the books I've purchased recently.

Comment

I’m new to PEG, Savage Worlds and the Deadlands setting. Wanting to get into it Deadlands as well. Just saw this post about revamping several parts of the various games.

PEG (or anyone else who wants to chime in) - are you planning on being at Gen Con this year? I’ve purchased my pass. If so will you have the new product with you for me to stop by and purchase? Not sure what your booth has been like in the past cons.

Im very excited to introduce this new world to my gaming group.

Thanks everyone!

Comment

Not a PEG person but based on my experience with them last year if the new versions are out by then I am sure you can count on seeing them on sale.

(First issue of Explorer had just come out and they had lots of copies available.)
                I have way too much time but do not always edit myself properly. Please do not take offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Erolat View Post
                  Not a PEG person but based on my experience with them last year if the new versions are out by then I am sure you can count on seeing them on sale.

(First issue of Explorer had just come out and they had lots of copies available.)
                  Wonderful!! I am actually very geeked up to get into this realm Thanks Erolat!

Comment

Working...
                  X