Possible to change username?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible to change username?

I'm not sure where to put this, or who to write to specifically. Basically, I'd like to change my username to Poppyseed45. Is this possible? Or who should I contact to do this? Thanks.

Welcome to the forum, StanTh.... er, Poppyseed45.

The general policy is that usernames cannot be changed once an account is made. There is even a disclaimer during the signup process about this. I can only recall two times that the Admins allowed a change; one was when a longtime user (from the old forums) made an embarressing typo in their name, and the other was when someone accidently typed their email into the username field.

At the risk of sounding snide, since your very first post was asking for a namechange, perhaps it would be easier to just make a new account.

Good luck! Looking forward to seeing you again.

Comment

Originally posted by Deskepticon View Post
      Welcome to the forum, StanTh.... er, Poppyseed45.

The general policy is that usernames cannot be changed once an account is made. There is even a disclaimer during the signup process about this. I can only recall two times that the Admins allowed a change; one was when a longtime user (from the old forums) made an embarressing typo in their name, and the other was when someone accidently typed their email into the username field.

At the risk of sounding snide, since your very first post was asking for a namechange, perhaps it would be easier to just make a new account.

Good luck! Looking forward to seeing you again.
      thanks! Than that’s what I’ll do.

Comment

Working...
      X