7 dollars for Vehicle Guide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 dollars for Vehicle Guide?

So I purchased both KS for SWADE and Rifts. Why am I having to pay 6.99 USD for a vehicle guide that, arguably, should have been available with either KS?

Hi Hellfire6A,

This isn't technically a rules question so our team moved your post to the general Pinnacle forum.

Since you originally posted this question in the "Official Answers on Rifts® for Savage Worlds Rules" forum, I will go ahead and answer. The Vehicle Guide was not a stretch goal for either Kickstarter. Similar to the series of Companion books for Savage Worlds, it is a separate product. The core rules are fine to use as is, without the benefit of the additional material included inside.

That said, I have also updated and rewritten large portions of the "Savaging Your Favorite Rifts® Ideas" pdf, which we will soon be releasing for free. I think you will find that for most Savage Rifts® conversions—and other homebrew ideas—this will be a big help.

Thanks for your support!
    Sean Owen Roberson
    Line Manager, Rifts for Savage Worlds

Comment

Why would this vehicle guide have been included with either KS? It wasn't mentioned in either campaign in any way. You seem to be implying that if you back a core book, you should just automatically get supplements that are released for it later?

Comment

Working...
      X