Site Downloads section enhancement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Downloads section enhancement

I apologize if this has been brought up before, I did search and could not find anything.

I have a lot of downloads available on the Pinnacle site under My Account. I like to keep on top of the latest and greatest versions available and what might have been added as part of any Kickstarter I backed. I find it very difficult to do this the way it's currently laid out. Would it be possible to add a couple of date columns to the table? I'd like to see last updated and date purchased. I also noticed that the Product column is empty on this page. It would be nice if it did have which setting the download was for. Then of course I would like to be able to sort the table on these columns.

Thank you

I would like the second these suggestions. Though if implementing them all is too time consuming I'd say adding a column for "Date product was last updated" is by far the most useful enhancement.
    Thanks..

Comment

3rd'd for sure. Was just in there thinking the same thing.

Comment

Needs something doing as searching for any one thing is a pain.
        Like what you have read in someone's post? Hit that like button and let everyone know.

I run Deadlands Reloaded. One of my players writes an incharacter blog here --> http://ballgownsandbattleskirts.blog...deadlands.html

Comment

Working...
        X