Super heroes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super heroes

I am a dm for a game, or a campaign, for sw super heroes.
    I would love for me and my players to have some paper cur heroes and vilains. I looked for it on the site and also on the web, but i didin’t found none. So could anyone help me whit that pleaseeeeee!!!
    Thank’s a bunch and have fun playing.
    Hugo

Welcome to the forum!

If you're willing to pay, there are many for sale. Print, cut, and you're good.

If you're looking to make your own, there are a few options. I'd recommend a variation on this process, using common character image creation software to create printable custom paper miniatures.
    You can use a similar process to create paper minis using artwork in your gaming pdfs, but don't distribute those since it is illegal to reproduce and distribute the artwork.

Good luck!
    I hope you find the above post useful. And not insulting, because I was trying to be helpful, not insulting; being a pedantic jerk, that isn't always clear.

Comment

Where do i find the paper cut for sale? The process to make my own sound’s nice do! Thank’s

Comment

• ValhallaGH
        ValhallaGH commented
        Editing a comment
        The first link in my post (the red words) will take you to drivethrurpg.com, with several relevant search filters already input.

There is also this site... With this site, you can even let your players send URLs of images of characters they think fits their character.

http://www.godwars2.org/SavageWorlds/trifold.html

Last edited by VoyerX3; 08-18-2019, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X