Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a forum to ask about publishing for the 'Savage Worlds Adventurer’s Guild'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a forum to ask about publishing for the 'Savage Worlds Adventurer’s Guild'?

I want to do a few small pieces for the Savage Worlds Adventure Guild but I have a question. I did not see an appropriate place around here for such questions so I will go ahead and ask here.

If I use artwork that is in the 'public domain', how do I credit that in the text so that no one has a problem with it?

Also, is 'One Sheet' an official Savage World term that should not be used in Adventurer Guild documents?

Thanks,
    Mitch
    Last edited by MitchW; 01-29-2019, 05:04 PM.

Per the Savage Worlds Adventure's Guild (SWAG) Content Guidelines on DTRPG...

"If you need additional help, contact the team at PEG by emailing [email protected]."

All professional communication with publishers (whether Aces or SWAG) is handled via email.
    Clint Black
    Forum Admin & Rules Answer Guy
    Savage Worlds Brand Manager

Comment

Thanks. Will do.

Comment

For the record, Public Domain images have no one to credit... you are entirely allowed to use them for any personal or commercial endeavors. You can even alter a Public Domain image however you see fit and give yourself credit for the edit (but not the original).

As a simple curtesy, though, you might mention the website/book/etc. you obtained the image from, and if the image is a painting, give the artist a shoutout.

Comment

Working...
        X