Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falcon4287
    replied
    Thanks for the response, I didn't visit the forums until the SWADE pdf was released, so I'm not entirely familiar with all that.

Also, I just realized that the PDF I'm looking at is an *explorer's edition* update, not an *adventure edition* update. So... kinda a mute point anyways.

Leave a comment:

• Erolat
    replied
    Some of those are closed while they work on updates, some of those are closed so they don't have a massive build up of questions while working on updates elsewhere. Keep an eye on the SWADE release and that should let you know when everything will re-open.

Leave a comment:

• ValhallaGH
    replied
    Yeah, that's been the case for almost two months. Shortly before they started the Kickstarter for Adventure, the Official Answers forums were frozen. PEG stated those forums would be reopened after they get the new core rules all sorted out.

Leave a comment:

• Falcon4287
    started a topic Many Forum Sections have new posts turned off

Many Forum Sections have new posts turned off

When trying to find a place to ask about SWADE updates to Deadlands (and point out errors/ conflicts), I found that the forum sections "Official Answers on Deadlands Rules", "Official Answers on Core & Companion Rules", and "Official Answers for Pinnacle Settings' Rules" are all closed to new posts.
Working...
X