One-sheet (or Test Drive) and Fantasy Grounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One-sheet (or Test Drive) and Fantasy Grounds

I recently acquired an ultimate licence for Fantasy Grounds (FG) and am learning how to do things in that Virtual Table Top (VTT). I have seen a lot of the PEG and third party stuff but none of the one-sheet/test drive adventures. If I were to create those as modules (I think that is the right term) for FG would I be allowed to share those with others or would that be a violation of copyright?

What about creating this same content for Roll20 or other VTTs?
    I have way too much time but do not always edit myself properly. Please do not take offense.

Originally posted by Erolat View Post
    I recently acquired an ultimate licence for Fantasy Grounds (FG) and am learning how to do things in that Virtual Table Top (VTT). I have seen a lot of the PEG and third party stuff but none of the one-sheet/test drive adventures. If I were to create those as modules (I think that is the right term) for FG would I be allowed to share those with others or would that be a violation of copyright?

What about creating this same content for Roll20 or other VTTs?
    We don't have a process for that, but it would need approval from the source and ourselves. Might try creating a module and submitting to FG to learn the process.
    Clint Black
    Forum Admin & Rules Answer Guy
    Savage Worlds Brand Manager

Comment

Working...
    X