Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWADE: Tests and Disarm

Hi!

I checked my previous suggestion on Tests and I like the alteration regarding the tripping example (page 108), but there is a period missing at the end of the sentence.

Disarm (page 100): I see a lot of people complaining about the fact that disarm seems “ineffective” because picking up an item is a free action. The way I see it, if the disarm happens in a bridge, a ledge, a slope, in a margin of a river or other similar environment, the item might fall into a difficult or inaccessible location so picking the item implies movement, the GM should be creative on this, but an example could help the reader acknowledge this.
    The only problem I have with this rule is that the way I see a disarm, it implies momentum or force, so I would expect for the item to "fly" at least a few yards on a random direction. A few options could be added, for example, with a raise the attacker could even select the direction of the item and with two raises he could get the item!

Period fixed.

The readying bit has been clarified and addressed for those kinds of situations. Cheers

Comment

Working...
    X