Deadlands Reloaded - Deal with Devil - Flush + Puppet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deadlands Reloaded - Deal with Devil - Flush + Puppet

So when you deal with the devil and get a flush or more you add +4 to opposed rolls which I assume if your casting puppet included the spell-casting vs spirits roll. If you were then to ask your puppet to attack an ally, commit suicide etc would you apply the +4 again on the second opposed roll.

Also I am hoping this won't come up but the power mentions suicide assuming the person fails there secondary roll should that just be resolved as an attack against self with the drop or if they have a gun do they just successfully do the deed?

Also there are some npc who would much rather shoot a so called ally in the back than drop there weapon should a gm decide for each npc what provokes another roll ?

Originally posted by tameknight View Post
    So when you deal with the devil and get a flush or more you add +4 to opposed rolls which I assume if your casting puppet included the spell-casting vs spirits roll. If you were then to ask your puppet to attack an ally, commit suicide etc would you apply the +4 again on the second opposed roll.
    Nope. The bonus applies if a roll is needed for activation, it doesn't carry over if additional rolls are necessary later.

Also I am hoping this won't come up but the power mentions suicide assuming the person fails there secondary roll should that just be resolved as an attack against self with the drop or if they have a gun do they just successfully do the deed?
    Up to the GM based on the situation and perhaps the character. It could be a Finishing Move, but then again if the character resists, they perhaps are "completely helpless," so it might be resolved as The Drop instead.

Also there are some npc who would much rather shoot a so called ally in the back than drop there weapon should a gm decide for each npc what provokes another roll ?
    Yeah, it's pretty much the Marshal's job to run the NPCs based on their personality and background and to make such decisions based on that.
    Clint Black
    Forum Admin & Rules Answer Guy
    Savage Worlds Brand Manager

Comment

Working...
    X