Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost Rock - is it magical?

Hi,
    I'm playing currently The Flood with my posse and the question occured to me, if ghost rock is magical?

In the book is sometimes mentioned that the opponent can only be harmed by magic, magical means or weapons.

So, can e.g. a spear made with a ghost rock tip be a magic weapon? Or are weapons or bullets made by an mad scientist, using ghost rock to produce it, magic weapons?

Originally posted by hitcher View Post
    Hi,
    I'm playing currently The Flood with my posse and the question occured to me, if ghost rock is magical?

In the book is sometimes mentioned that the opponent can only be harmed by magic, magical means or weapons.

So, can e.g. a spear made with a ghost rock tip be a magic weapon? Or are weapons or bullets made by an mad scientist, using ghost rock to produce it, magic weapons?
    Not sure if by playing, the question is as a player or Marshal, but if the Marshal, check out, Mad Science and Other Insanity" in the Deadlands Marshal's Guide.

As a player, generally any effects produced by an Arcane Background (such as Weird Science) do count as magical.
    Clint Black
    Forum Admin & Rules Answer Guy
    Savage Worlds Brand Manager

Comment

Working...
    X