Rich edge in Deadlands Reloaded

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rich edge in Deadlands Reloaded

In the Savage worlds base book it states " If a regular income is appropriate for this setting, the hero receives the modern day equivalent of a $150,000 annual salary. ". In my Deadlands game, my Marshall has allowed my snake oil salesmen character to set up a more legit background business. Is there a suggested weekly or monthly income that would be appropriate to the setting to match the 150,000 dollar amount? This is in Shan Fran during the Flood campaign.

Originally posted by mrbiofan12 View Post
    In the Savage worlds base book it states " If a regular income is appropriate for this setting, the hero receives the modern day equivalent of a $150,000 annual salary. ". In my Deadlands game, my Marshall has allowed my snake oil salesmen character to set up a more legit background business. Is there a suggested weekly or monthly income that would be appropriate to the setting to match the 150,000 dollar amount? This is in Shan Fran during the Flood campaign.
    Nothing official. Up to the Marshal if they've decided it's appropriate to the setting. There are resources for monetary equivalents of different years, but it would be important to consider that in The Flood inflation is high (as noted in the beginning of the Goods and Gear section).
    Clint Black
    Forum Admin & Rules Answer Guy
    Savage Worlds Brand Manager

Comment

Working...
    X