Vehicles and scale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vehicles and scale

I was looking to buy the HoE:R vehicle pack here and those cars look to be about 2" by 3". (Ten 1" barrels down the left side.) That would make them about twelve feet wide and eighteen feet long! (Those motorcycles are about 1 x 1.5 inches.) I understand trying to balance scale and "not losing the tiny pieces" but that just feels a bit extreme. Is this really the size of them? If not what is the would be a good scale for vehicles?
    I have way too much time but do not always edit myself properly. Please do not take offense.

Originally posted by Erolat View Post
    I was looking to buy the HoE:R vehicle pack here and those cars look to be about 2" by 3". (Ten 1" barrels down the left side.) That would make them about twelve feet wide and eighteen feet long! (Those motorcycles are about 1 x 1.5 inches.) I understand trying to balance scale and "not losing the tiny pieces" but that just feels a bit extreme. Is this really the size of them? If not what is the would be a good scale for vehicles?
    As noted in the Categories and Tags for that product, it is for <italics added>, "Deadlands: Hell on Earth Classic" not Reloaded. Classic used a 1 yard scale vs. the 2 yard scale of Reloaded.

Course, they could be used with Reloaded since in vehicular combat it's really more an issue of distance between vehicles as opposed to each vehicle's size.
    Clint Black
    Forum Admin & Rules Answer Guy
    Savage Worlds Brand Manager

Comment

Working...
    X