Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[DLR] Harrowed, Incapacitation and Spirit Rolls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DLR] Harrowed, Incapacitation and Spirit Rolls?

Hopefully this isn't a stupid question, but on Page 12 of Stone and a Hard Place and 117 of the DLR Player's Guide, it indicates that any Harrowed who takes enough damage to become Incapacitated rolls on the Incapacitated table, but if it "Bleeds Out" (for anything other than a headshot) due to a failed Vigor roll, "... just assume he's suffered enough physical punishment to put him out of action as discussed above, with no Spirit roll required."

Why would a Harrowed, or any character for that matter, roll Spirit after "Bleeding Out?" Is this something specific to Harrowed that I've missed, or am I using a different version of the Savage World rules? For reference, I'm using the most recent version of Savage Worlds Deluxe (Explorer's Edition) that I'm aware of from 2015. Thanks.

Originally posted by ellipses View Post
    Hopefully this isn't a stupid question, but on Page 12 of Stone and a Hard Place and 117 of the DLR Player's Guide, it indicates that any Harrowed who takes enough damage to become Incapacitated rolls on the Incapacitated table, but if it "Bleeds Out" (for anything other than a headshot) due to a failed Vigor roll, "... just assume he's suffered enough physical punishment to put him out of action as discussed above, with no Spirit roll required."

Why would a Harrowed, or any character for that matter, roll Spirit after "Bleeding Out?" Is this something specific to Harrowed that I've missed, or am I using a different version of the Savage World rules? For reference, I'm using the most recent version of Savage Worlds Deluxe (Explorer's Edition) that I'm aware of from 2015. Thanks.
    Should be no Vigor roll required as for a bleeding out result.
    Clint Black
    Forum Admin & Rules Answer Guy
    Savage Worlds Brand Manager

Comment

Working...
    X