[DLR] Stone and a Hard Place: Plot Point 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DLR] Stone and a Hard Place: Plot Point 3

The padre advises the players to "Find yourself some friends", and given what is coming that is great advice. However, unless I am missing something, the only way to get extras to join the posse is with a Legendary Edge. My party is about half way past Seasoned.

How do I rule for adding extras to the party?
    I have way too much time but do not always edit myself properly. Please do not take offense.

Originally posted by Erolat View Post
    The padre advises the players to "Find yourself some friends", and given what is coming that is great advice. However, unless I am missing something, the only way to get extras to join the posse is with a Legendary Edge. My party is about half way past Seasoned.

How do I rule for adding extras to the party?
    The Followers Edge grants Extras which are automatically loyal to the character. That's different from straight up allies, which would just be NPCs the characters convince to help them. That's more a factor of roleplaying, perhaps a Persuasion roll, or possibly the Social Conflict rules (where "convincing a council to send troops to a noble’s lands" is an example).

For Stone and a Hard Place, note that pages 44-45 specifically discuss potential allies and companions for the heroes.

Hope that helps!
    Clint Black
    Forum Admin & Rules Answer Guy
    Savage Worlds Brand Manager

Comment

Working...
    X