Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where are all the old DLR conversions of classic modules?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where are all the old DLR conversions of classic modules?

these where available on the peg site under links like peginc.com/Downloads/Deadlands/DLRConversion6.pdf etc. They seem all to be gone now. It is a shame because they are sueble with the new swade version of deadlands with very little little work. As far as i know there were ones for:

Comin' 'round the mountain
    Perdition's Daughter
    Ghostriders in the Sky
    Indepencence Day
    Top of Old Skull Hill, All Covered in Blood!
    Pass the Salt
    Abracadabra an Arab Cadaver

maybe more.... Why were they removed frome the site? Are they still available somewhere (I was not able to find them anywhere)

I don't know about individual conversions but this might help you https://peginc.com/store/deadlands-conversion-guide/

Like what you have read in someone's post? Hit that like button and let everyone know.

I run Deadlands Reloaded. One of my players writes an incharacter blog here --> http://ballgownsandbattleskirts.blog...deadlands.html

Comment

there were individual ones I still have one of them. With the guide you have to do the conversions, the individual notes gave you all thi already done. I downloaded one at the time and bookmarked the rest for later use. It looks like with the release of the new edition and website restructuring all of them were taken down

Comment

Originally posted by DevilDuck View Post
        there were individual ones I still have one of them. With the guide you have to do the conversions, the individual notes gave you all thi already done. I downloaded one at the time and bookmarked the rest for later use. It looks like with the release of the new edition and website restructuring all of them were taken down
        Yeah, I remember those and cannot find them either.

That said, I did find this site, which might help. Good luck!
        I hope you find the above post useful. And not insulting, because I was trying to be helpful, not insulting; being a pedantic jerk, that isn't always clear.

Comment

I found 7 of them with wayback machine. Still would be nice to have them officailly available again.

Comment

Working...
          X