Figure Flats for Crater Lake Chronicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Figure Flats for Crater Lake Chronicles

Does anyone else want figure flats for the characters and monsters in the Crater Lake Chronicles? I know it's a solo adventure, but so much of the combat is still described using language that I think having a battle map (and one of those would be cool too) would be nice, and having figures to place on that map would be nice to. Just thinking out loud.

I just now came across this module. When did this hit the virtual shelves at Pinnacle? They usually do a great job at getting the word out regarding Deadlands products.

Comment

It was included (digitally) in the All-In Marshal's level of Deadlands Weird West for sure. I have it as a PDF. It was also an option to add on the hardcover separately. Not sure when it hit their online store. And yup, I usually get informed via newsletter when they add something but I don't think I would have noticed it since I backed all those at start.

Once I start playing, I'd love to go through that and "unroll the loop" as they say in my biz and maybe turn it into a solo module in more "standard" format. No clue if it applies itself to that easily but one would think going solo to GM+Player would be natural.

Comment

Working...
      X