Adventure Deck

Double Dealin'
Stack the Deck
"You can discard this card to gain a Benny instead." So is Discard the same as Play? Or can you discard this card and then Play another that same session? Why not "You can play this card to gain a Benny instead."?

Stack the Deck
"Discard any number of cards during a Duel". From whom? Is it meant to be yours only or can you target an opponent too? "Discard any number of yours or your allies' cards during a Duel"

And Hell's Coming With Me
"Play when your character would die. Don’t draw cards to see if you return from the dead;" I thought the whole point of Harrowed is that you DID die, and come back again.
"Play when your character dies. Don’t draw cards to see if you return from the dead;"

Devil's Due
"The devil takes the reins without any affect on Dominion." I'm not sure what this is meant to do, is it meant to be good or bad for the target of this card? "The devil takes the reins" is not a phrase used anywhere in the Deadlands book. Do you mean to say that the Harrowed character gets the bonus +d6 with no consequences, or do you mean to say that the Manitou gets to take control of the Harrowed but the Dominion Score is not affected in any way?

Infernal Device

6 cards? I mean, I don't expect the whole book but this seems... anemic.

Steam Gatling
Is that a Steam Gatling pictured? It looks more like the pistol version to me.