Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas for legendary harrowed

Hi fellow GMs

One of my players (the most sensible of them) plays a harrowed, ironically the most reliable and friendly of all of thw .
    He's reaching an XP range where he's not sure what to do with his points and he also doesn't want to make the char overpowered.

He's asked me for two things to spend his XP on and I'm reaching them over for your shared wisdom and advice.

Simple thing is he asked if there's sth like trick shots as an edge... Allowing him to indirectly hit sth etc... I could come up with thst and would easily allow it for him but of course details are tricky to catch.

More taboo: he's a vampire the masquerade gm for long and that's probably what inspired him to ask for a skill/edge thst temporarily makes him feel human or simulate being alive to others. He himself suggested it might have drawbacks like being weakened/depressed/stoned/even more obviously dead for days after using this "skill"...
    I kind of like the idea but would it throw the basic idea of harrowed too far out the window?

Any comments or other ideas where to spend XP on for this char are very welcome, thanks in advance.

Yours, Guido
    ​​​

Marksman is a great Edge for doing trick shots. Other than that? Not really.

One of the Harrowed Edges lets you appear alive. Specifically the Death Mask edge, found in Stone and A Hard Place.

The only overpowered Edge I've found is Right Hand o' the Devil.
    I hope you find the above post useful. And not insulting, because I was trying to be helpful, not insulting; being a pedantic jerk, that isn't always clear.

Comment

Thanks a lot for the quick help, Valhalla, appreciated as always.
      didn't read stone and a hard place yet but will do so now

Comment

Working...
      X