Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deadlands Reloaded Adventure Edition Conversion Doc?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deadlands Reloaded Adventure Edition Conversion Doc?

I see they have a bunch of conversion docs out there..Solomon Kane, ETU, Rippers.... Any chance we are getting a Deadlands Conversion doc? Fingers crossed as we are playing Deadlands in SWADE now

Maybe. Probably not, since they're doing and entire new edition for Adventure. New setting book, new plot point campaigns, etc.
    I hope you find the above post useful. And not insulting, because I was trying to be helpful, not insulting; being a pedantic jerk, that isn't always clear.

Comment

Still I would love a conversion doc for the older books, adventures and campaigns. If there are not going to release the servitor campaigns have conversions docs for those would be great! I am assuming they would re-release things like Rippers and ETU with SWADE versions also at some point. So I am still holding out hope. Even with a conversion doc I would buy the new stuff....it seems I cannot get enough Deadlands goodness

Comment

I have one that I that made for my current Deadlands game. Would I be allowed to post it, or is that a license violation?

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelDawn View Post
          I have one that I that made for my current Deadlands game. Would I be allowed to post it, or is that a license violation?
          Can you share with me? Maybe PM or something?

Comment

Working...
          X