[DLR] All of the Player's Guides

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DLR] All of the Player's Guides

What's the correct set of rules and edges for building player characters in DRL? There's the original Players Guide (Reloaded), the Deluxified addition, then the players guides for each of the plot point campaigns.

Core rules (deluxe) + Reloaded Player's Guide + Deluxified + whichever PPC player's guides the Marshal says are relevant.

That will change when the new Deadlands: Reloaded setting book comes out. Probably late 2019, but PEG hasn't announced when yet - at this point I think it's still in the writing stage.
    Regardless, the needed books will be Core Rules + Setting Book + whatever else the Marshal wants to include. Note that the new setting book will (nominally) be after the four PPCs have resolved.
    I hope you find the above post useful. And not insulting, because I was trying to be helpful, not insulting; being a pedantic jerk, that isn't always clear.

Comment

I have limited players to only the Player's Guide for the specific PPC we are running.

For example: We were running Stone and A Hard Place and a character wanted an edge from The Flood. I did not allow it and the player was fine with that.
      I have way too much time but do not always edit myself properly. Please do not take offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Erolat View Post
        I have limited players to only the Player's Guide for the specific PPC we are running.

For example: We were running Stone and A Hard Place and a character wanted an edge from The Flood. I did not allow it and the player was fine with that.
        Snap.
        Like what you have read in someone's post? Hit that like button and let everyone know.

I run Deadlands Reloaded. One of my players writes an incharacter blog here --> http://ballgownsandbattleskirts.blog...deadlands.html

Comment

Working...
        X