Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deadlands Classic - Accumulated Rules Updates and Side question

Greetings all,

I'm a long time Marshal introducing a new group to the majesty of Deadlands. To establish my credentials, I still have a first edition core book signed by several of the creators, Shane Hensley included, at GenCon '99. It's the prize of my RPG collection and Deadlands Classic has ever been my flagship system.

That said, I've been buying pdf's like mad and have re-encoutered the age old issue of rules updates scattered about the various source books. I had been hoping that the 20th Anniversary Edition would collate all of the changes before the Savage Worlds changeover into one book, but alas, I was to be disappointed.

My question: does anyone know if such an archive exists? I am aware of the Listserv accumulation of errata rulings, but I was wondering if something using the books themselves had ever been created.

Also, sidebar: Is popping out of cover, firing, and diving back into cover doable on one card? I've been trying to dig something up on this and keep coming up short.

I've no interest in Savage Worlds, so Classic info, if you please.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by RentAHero; 11-29-2018, 07:06 PM.

Deadlands Accumulated rulings: http://weirdwest.pbworks.com/w/page/...mulatedRulings
    Those offer clarity and such on specific issues.

Anniversary Edition is the latest version of the rules and overrules all previous versions.

Sidebar: Yes. You can move and do stuff on a single card, including move in and out of cover.
    I hope you find the above post useful. And not insulting, because I was trying to be helpful, not insulting; being a pedantic jerk, that isn't always clear.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

• ValhallaGH
        ValhallaGH commented
        Editing a comment
        You're quite welcome.
        Welcome to the forum, and don't be surprised to find an Official Answer when Clint gets time to answer forum questions again - I'd guess another two weeks but then comes Christmas, so maybe not till the new year.
    Working...
    X