Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some questions and feedback (minor spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some questions and feedback (minor spoilers)

Hello all,

I've got a few questions, and some feedback (i know it's a bit late, but it could still be useful).

1- Anouks have elbow spikes protuding from their elbows (See the GM Screen, and it's mentionned in Banshee Screams). Do they have any effect in combat ? I'd allow a +1 to Fighting and Damage rolls.

2- After the Nemesis Shower, the posse fought the Voracipede and Prowlers attack on the settlement. But they had the idea to bring a body back to sell to someone. How much would you say a 1m50 long chunk of Voracipede is worth ? I came up with : the Rangers don't have money so they shouldn't pay more than a hundred bucks ; HI could pony up to 1000, or 10K in repairs in the docks at Tunnel Station ; a xenobiologist would pay more but finding one is pretty hard. Do these prices look good ?

3- What is Banshee's "real" name ?

4- What does Tunnel Station look like ? I don't remember an actual description, so I went with huge spacestation a few miles from a giant stargate (like the one Hellstromme used for his first trip to Hell).

​​​​​​5- On the system travel table, there's a dice value for Charon, but the rules say to use the dice for the "closest" planet, : Charon being the furthest in Faraway, I don't understand why it has this line ?

6- page 5, it says 'The Friendof my Enemy", instead of 'The Friend of my Enemy".
    Last edited by Meister; 10-01-2020, 07:27 PM.
Working...
X