Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this the place for "official" answers on Lost Colony?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this the place for "official" answers on Lost Colony?

If so: How much precision does the Breaker have in regards to the Breakdown ability? Could it be used as a sort of "Reverse 3D-Printer", removing the excess to produce a smaller object? i.e. Carving a statue out of stone, or making a knife from a chunk of steel? If not, where does the limitation begin? It doesn't seem that there is any risk for the breaker to be consumed by their own nanites (unless there is a critical fail option that does that, but that's a critical fail).

Nope, this is the place for general discussion about Lost Colony.
    The relevant Official Answers forum is the Pinnacle's Settings (post-SWADE) forum.
    I hope you find the above post useful. And not insulting, because I was trying to be helpful, not insulting; being a pedantic jerk, that isn't always clear.

Comment

Now that it has been reopened again, I'd think the Official Answers on Deadlands Rules forum is the correct place. It's description says it is for "any Deadlands setting".

Then again that forum seems to be monitored a lot less than the forum ValhallaGH referenced.

PEGClint and PEGRon - Is anyone keeping an eye on the Official Answers on Deadlands Rules forum? It looks like the last answer there was posted in 2018. The two threads where Ron replied in June and August of this year don't actually contain answers.

Thanks.

Comment

Here's the rules section I monitor for settings: https://www.pegforum.com/forum/savag...ngs-post-swade

Comment

Working...
        X