No announcement yet.

LC Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, friends. Given that we don't want to change the map artwork at this stage, we're simply going to change the map scale to 350. The author, John Goff, is going through the text to check for any inconsistencies that might cause, but I think overall this makes much more sense. Thanks again for the input!

Comment

Really small note:

p. 121 has a sidebar that calls Pestilence "she", but Pestilence was a "he" all through Good Intentions.

Comment

Kooratcha are described twice with varying sizes.
        p 24 - lists them as size of small dog
        p186 - bestiary lists as Size 3

Comment

p.75 : For the Martyr Edge, it says "As an action, a Guardian can touch another and transfer one or more of their Wounds to himself." Does this means the power works only between Guardians, or is this an oversight and it should read "another person" ?
          p.159 : The title for the ST "Not quite everything goes" is not centered in the background box.
          p.163 : A bit nitpicking : Savage Tale "Clever girls" has no hook under its title. Not really a concern though, as the first sentence is the hook.

Comment

When can we expect the final version of LC book, is there a planned release date?

Comment

I worded myself poorly so I'll rephrase: there is a new version of the book after last round of feedback (one change we know about is new scale on the map). When shall the updated PDF be released?

Comment

I guess it's too late for comments but I've just realised that both Vehicle and Spaceship modification lack possibility to improve Handling.

Comment

Maybe with all that is happening, we will have another round of feedback and comments ?

Comment

Working...
                  X