Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grifters in SWADE

Hello All,

Does anyone have thoughts on how Grifters should work in SWADE? DDWW seems to have gotten away from the reduced power point recharge and a critical failure usually just means a level of fatigue which seems to negate Indulgence and Overdose. Would you just remove these two components of the grifter, play as is, or try to incorporate a system similar to dealing with the devil such as Hucksters have in the new edition of Deadlands?

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks!

Indulgence and Overdose are most of the flavor for Grifters, like dealing with the devil is most of the flavor of Hucksters.
    Until we get an update document, I intend to run all the DLN arcane backgrounds as written.
    I hope you find the above post useful. And not insulting, because I was trying to be helpful, not insulting; being a pedantic jerk, that isn't always clear.

Comment

I do agree.. my main concern comes in with the new PP regeneration rules. How do you intend to handle that? Also, I have my doubts we will get an update document before we get a new edition. I hope I'm wrong though!

Comment

• ValhallaGH
        ValhallaGH commented
        Editing a comment
        1 PP per hour, default. As when the rules were written.

• alphaloup
        alphaloup commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Valhalla.
        I'm not sure if that is the route I will end up taking, but I think I'll have to consider it for sure.
    Working...
    X