EMP power

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EMP power

With the Doomsayer EMP power, it is not quite clear how it affects certain things. If a Doomsayer successfully makes the power work, how does it affect:

- a blackhat - head goes boom ? blackhat equipment explodes?
    - a cyborg - cyborg is incapacitated ?
    - a servitor cyborg - no effect or incapacitated ?

thnaks,

Mad Dog

In all cases, it "fries non-shielded circuits and electronics."
    What is that going to mean for a Black Hat? It could mean that his chip is fried and he's now a normal waster. It could mean that the chip sets off the explosive and kills the guy. It could mean that he's now got crazy lightning-based super powers. The Wasteland is a strange place.
    What does that mean for a Cyborg? It will mean that her various systems are shut down, leaving her as a disfigured Harrowed with a pissed off Manitou.
    What does that mean for a Servitor? Probably nothing - Invulnerability is a hell of a power, one that (should) shield circuits and electronics in the servitor's system. Still, if the Doomsayer managed to pull it off, I'd let the Servitor be Shaken.
    I hope you find the above post useful. And not insulting, because I was trying to be helpful, not insulting; being a pedantic jerk, that isn't always clear.

Comment

Working...
    X