Stats for a Taco Truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats for a Taco Truck

I have a player that wants his Wheels to be a food truck.

He has a player in DLR that was a bartender and he wants to carry on the family tradition. However, with all that has happened he understands having a actual bar may be a problem. Instead he is willing to "take it on the road." He has taken Knowledge (Brewing) and knows a food truck will have the needed space for a small setup and a decent ability to serve. (I have not broken to him how too much driving around can mess up the process.) With all that in mind I wanted your opinions on the stats I have come up with.

Food Truck
    Acc/TS: 10/30
    Toughness: 14(4)
    Crew: 1+5
    Cost: ??
    Avail: R
    Notes: Fuel Hog, Extra Cargo capacity, can mount a fighting position, only one passenger can fire out front half, If "service door" is opened remaining passengers can fire out passenger side but reduce that sides armor by two points, back door can be opened allowing one passenger to fire out the back but they receive no benefit from vehicle armor while doing so.
    I have way too much time but do not always edit myself properly. Please do not take offense.

The rear door being opened should just be treated as Exposed Crew.

Comment

Originally posted by Brickulos View Post
      The rear door being opened should just be treated as Exposed Crew.
      True, but I can only find the exact rules for exposed crew in the Savage Rifts books and not all my players have them. What I have written out is what exposed crew does though.
      I have way too much time but do not always edit myself properly. Please do not take offense.

Comment

Exposed crew is in the Core but whatever works for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brickulos View Post
          Exposed crew is in the Core but whatever works for you.
          Actually, it isn't. It is in the Science Fiction Companion.
          Originally posted by Science Fiction Companion
          Exposed Crew (1): Motorcycles and other “ridden” vehicles offer no protection for their passengers. Crew get no Armor bonus should it sustain a Crew critical hit
          I hope you find the above post useful. And not insulting, because I was trying to be helpful, not insulting; being a pedantic jerk, that isn't always clear.

Comment

• Brickulos
            Brickulos commented
            Editing a comment
            oops
        Working...
        X