Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mutant King

Hey, Brainers!

My question is about the "Mutant King" himself, the Prophet of the Cult o' Doom, Silas Rasmussen.
    Is there any word about what mutations he has? Or really anything about his appearance?

Thanks in advance!

Not much about his appearance post-mutation. Others may have better sources, but off of my memory, not really. He wears fancy green robes, is obviously a mutant, and is often surrounded by green radioactive energies.
    I'm unaware of a more specific description, but if it exists then it would be in the Vegas book, which I am not going to reread just to answer a forum question.
    I hope you find the above post useful. And not insulting, because I was trying to be helpful, not insulting; being a pedantic jerk, that isn't always clear.

Comment

Luckily I was recently reading the Vegas book. He's depicted fighting Grendel on p.40 and his face looks completely normal and the shape of his body beneath his robes looks like a normie's (same image is found on p.11 of Children of the Atom) and I don't recall any mutation being mentioned.

I got the impression it was a mental mutation, as he gained the "power" of eloquent speech and his intelligence seemed to increase.

Comment

Doesn't he have blue skin? I thought that was him on the cover.

Comment

His depiction on p.40 is in black and white. The guy on the cover doesn't have a beard like Rasmussen on p.40 does, although it still may be him.

Comment

Working...
          X