[NE] Undead Village People

Information and comments on all Pinnacle original Savage Settings plus our genre-based Companions. Please note the product with an abbreviation in the Subject line (ex. [FC] for Fantasy Companion, [NE] for Necessary Evil, and so on). Note: Deadlands has its own forum below as do licensed settings.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

otherdoc
Seasoned

[NE] Undead Village People

#1 Postby otherdoc » Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:38 pm

Just wanted to share.

Last week, I picked my Necessary Evil campaign back up where we left off about a year ago. In the plot I'm running, it would probably be a gross understatement to say that the super villain team of PCs that has formed has some members that have a bit of a sanity problem. While they'd been whiling away the time at their hideout, one of them, the group's nullifier, had been hearing jazz music in his head for a while. To combat this, he decided to begin going out, kidnapping people, tying them up and dressing them as the Village People -- it was his way of helping crowd out the one type of music with another, I suppose.

So, when we picked it back up, they were returning to their hideout to find that the zombie master who'd been stalking them for a while (an undead jazz musician who uses a combination of voodoo and music to control his minions) had taken over their base. I took great delight in pitting them against the now undead Village People that they'd been collecting. While listening to their music. :twisted:

I think the most fun part for me was putting the CDs together. :lol:

Control
Seasoned

#2 Postby Control » Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:55 pm

That's hilarious and horrible at the same time.
Getting more savage all the time...

supercOntra
Seasoned

#3 Postby supercOntra » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:07 am

Hahahahaha
I read the thread title and thought -Oh no, it cannot be, he must mean villagers.
Obviously I was wrong.
Now I cannot sleep at night.
"Eyes without life…sundered heads…piles of carcasses…these are pleasing words to me"
http://www.savageslaine.com

jeff
Veteran

#4 Postby jeff » Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:08 am

"Macho macho brains! I wanna eat some macho brains!" :1dance: :djsmilie:
The day mutant zombies rise in my town is the day I get to be a hero.

Return to “SW Pinnacle Original Settings & Companions”