Limited Edition for New Deadlands

Post questions or comments directly to the Pinnacle crew here. Please be patient and try to keep conversations to a BARE minimum--the guys get a LOT of mail! Please also direct rules questions to the relevant forum--most folks there will already know what you're looking for. Thanks!

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Seeker Jon
Heroic

Limited Edition for New Deadlands

#1 Postby Seeker Jon » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:50 am

Are there any plans for limited editions of the new two book set for Deadlands Reloaded? If so I can safely say you've already got one preorder right here.

Cutter XXIII
Legendary

#2 Postby Cutter XXIII » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:04 am

Sorry, but I don't think we have plans to do a Limited Ed. this time around. (Joel, I'm sure, will correct me if he's got some secret plan I'm not privy to.)

One thing I can say for all the folks who commented on the covers: maybe they're not the final covers after all. Maybe that was all a big smokescreen. Maybe we've got something mindblowing in the works.

Or maybe they are the final covers. I dunno. Nobody tells me anything. :)
Matthew Cutter
Deadlands Big Bug (Brand Manager)
Pinnacle Entertainment Group, Inc.

Seeker Jon
Heroic

#3 Postby Seeker Jon » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:34 am

Thanks for the news, Matt. Also in regards to the new edition, any chance we'll be getting a look at the new map that we have such rave reviews about?

Cutter XXIII
Legendary

#4 Postby Cutter XXIII » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:42 am

Oh, I'd say there's a fantastic chance that those who can't attend the big summer conventions will have some sort of neat download to look forward to. Keeping them in the dark would just be cruel. :)

Probably not before then, though. When we unveil the map we'll need to be in a location with access to emergency medical support. Gotta consider the welfare of those folks who are going to see the map and faint dead away, because it's just that cool. :wink:
Matthew Cutter

Deadlands Big Bug (Brand Manager)

Pinnacle Entertainment Group, Inc.

jpk
Legendary

#5 Postby jpk » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:58 am

There are, indeed, no current plans for a limited edition of the new Deadlands books. Cutter's correct.
Joel Kinstle
Pinnacle Entertainment, www.peginc.com

The Warlord
Seasoned

#6 Postby The Warlord » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:50 am

I know Pinnacle doesn't usually give release dates, but my rpg group is in a holding pattern until these books come out.

So, is there a projected window I can tell the group?

Thanks!

jpk
Legendary

#7 Postby jpk » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:57 am

They should both be out by GenCon. We might have the Player's Guide out at Origins, but don't quote me on that. [Had to get some equivocation in there somewhere...]
Joel Kinstle

Pinnacle Entertainment, www.peginc.com

Return to “Hey Pinnacle!”