More please!!

Post questions or comments directly to the Pinnacle crew here. Please be patient and try to keep conversations to a BARE minimum--the guys get a LOT of mail! Please also direct rules questions to the relevant forum--most folks there will already know what you're looking for. Thanks!

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Count Zero
Legendary

More please!!

#1 Postby Count Zero » Tue Sep 23, 2003 6:05 pm

I just DLed and read through Screamers. I'd just like to say that I'd love to see more stuff like this. Very cool! I love the unit cards and the artwork is nice and consistent throughout. :1yelclap:
I'm not an adversarial GM. I am a facilitator of awesomeness. - Dr Rotwang

PEGShane
Site Admin

#2 Postby PEGShane » Tue Sep 23, 2003 6:23 pm

Thanks, CZ! I'll try!

Shane

Phoenikuz
Novice

#3 Postby Phoenikuz » Tue Sep 23, 2003 7:48 pm

All in all, I can only second CZ's comments! It looks like a great supplement, and I'll have a good time fielding a lot of my wild and varied collection of miniatures on the playing field :)

However, I got wondering: How did you get the "un-even" number of points for some of the Individuals? Is there something I've missed in the Troop Calculator, or is it because you used a Stetson Modifier and modified everything a little?

Other than that, looks like a VERY fun game! :)
"We all agree that your theory is crazy, but is it crazy enough?" - Niels Bohr (1885-1962)

PEGShane
Site Admin

#4 Postby PEGShane » Thu Sep 25, 2003 6:44 pm

As mentioned in the other threat, the modified points system will be up Tuesday. I knew I wasn't 100% happy with it, so I didn't put it in the main book.

Thanks!

Shane

Return to “Hey Pinnacle!”