Screamers on RPGNOW.COM goof

Post questions or comments directly to the Pinnacle crew here. Please be patient and try to keep conversations to a BARE minimum--the guys get a LOT of mail! Please also direct rules questions to the relevant forum--most folks there will already know what you're looking for. Thanks!

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

cdude93
Seasoned

Screamers on RPGNOW.COM goof

#1 Postby cdude93 » Tue Sep 23, 2003 4:28 pm

I just clicked on the screamers link on RPGNOW.COM and purchased what I thought was Screamers(the thumbnail was the cover of screamers from the peginc main page), but ended up getting the Adios Amigo pdf instead. What's the deal? I guess I'll email rpgnow and see if I can get it switched or something... :?

James
"The Lieutenant's insane!"
"Hey, we're fighting giant bugs on freakin' Pluto, man! We're all insane!"
-Cpl. Richard 'Doc' LaCroix

MadTinkerer
Legendary

#2 Postby MadTinkerer » Tue Sep 23, 2003 5:17 pm

Right now the Pinnacle page at RPGNow is having trouble loading. I kept refreshing it every half-hour to see if they had Screamers up yet and I guess there's too many people trying to get Screamers at once.
"Any sufficiently analyzed magic is indistinguishable from science!" - Agatha Heterodyne

Check out Mad Tinkerer Dot Org!

cdude93
Seasoned

#3 Postby cdude93 » Tue Sep 23, 2003 5:38 pm

well I checked back a few minutes ago and the screamers thumbnail was gone from adios amigo, so I guess they are on to the problem, but I still haven't gotten a reply from their sales/orders manager.

James
"The Lieutenant's insane!"

"Hey, we're fighting giant bugs on freakin' Pluto, man! We're all insane!"

-Cpl. Richard 'Doc' LaCroix

PEGShane
Site Admin

#4 Postby PEGShane » Tue Sep 23, 2003 6:25 pm

Hey James,

I think that was my mistake--probably uploaded the wrong file. Send me an email (and your sign-in for RPGNOW) and I'll tell them this was my mistake. Obviously you can keep AA. Screamers isn't up yet (as of 7:24), but should be very soon.

Thanks!

Shane Hensley

PEGShane
Site Admin

#5 Postby PEGShane » Tue Sep 23, 2003 6:25 pm

Whoops. Email me at PEGShane@aol.com. I'll check in about an hour. (Having family birthday party right now but will come back in a bit.)

Shane

MadTinkerer
Legendary

#6 Postby MadTinkerer » Tue Sep 23, 2003 9:01 pm

It's up now! I'm buying it now! (EDIT:Downloading it now... It's taking freakin' forever on my 56k connection! Grah!) I'll comment on it later!

Hey, that's $10 of Savage Worlds stuff I'm getting this month in addition to 50 Fathoms (when it's done percolating through distribution)! You'll need to release the GM screen very soon if I'm to keep this up! :lol:
"Any sufficiently analyzed magic is indistinguishable from science!" - Agatha Heterodyne

Check out Mad Tinkerer Dot Org!

Return to “Hey Pinnacle!”