[Rippers] Help me with my Creature

Information and comments on all Pinnacle official Savage Settings plus our genre-based Companions. Please note the product with an abbreviation in the Subject line (ex. [FC] for Fantasy Companion, [SK] for Solomon Kane, and so on). Note: Deadlands has its own forum below.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Dolomite23
Veteran

[Rippers] Help me with my Creature

#1 Postby Dolomite23 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:16 am

I have my Rippers group fight beings that were inadvertently summon by an inventor's machine. These beings are composed of electricity and sound and similiar to Raiju and the ones from the movie, White Noise.

My problem is I have a doctor in the group that loves Rippertech, and I what you give him a unique one to get from these creatures. Does anyone have any ideas?

Zadmar
Legendary

#2 Postby Zadmar » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:43 am

I'd probably treat it like Hellfire Heart, except that the character can project a stream of lightning instead of a gout of flame. The Side Effect wouldn't apply when entering consecrated ground, instead it would apply whenever there is a thunderstorm - the character makes a Spirit roll or gains a Fatigue level, as they become agitated and leap around.

tigerguy786
Veteran

#3 Postby tigerguy786 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:33 pm

Zadmar wrote:I'd probably treat it like Hellfire Heart, except that the character can project a stream of lightning instead of a gout of flame. The Side Effect wouldn't apply when entering consecrated ground, instead it would apply whenever there is a thunderstorm - the character makes a Spirit roll or gains a Fatigue level, as they become agitated and leap around.

Second.

"Well, you do know what those who underestimate tigers always say right?"
"What?"
"They scream, 'Oh god help me I'm being mauled to death by a tiger.'"

Return to “SW Official Settings & Companions”