Savage Exalted

Please use carefully and respect the copyrights of the works you convert by placing the appropriate information on your documents.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Gylthinel
Novice

Savage Exalted

#1 Postby Gylthinel » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:08 pm

Greetings,

I know this has been asked a few times, but I couldn't find a lot of good feedback about tested Savage Exalted. I'm wondering: has anybody out there tried Savage Exalted?

I've heard the superpower handbook may be good, so I'm going to look at that. i've also lazily pondered up a rather simplistic balance method of my own: use the existing power system, and just triple the results for a Solar (with a few exceptions to make sure things don't get too crazy).

Thanks for the assistance. Cheers!

ValhallaGH
Legendary

#2 Postby ValhallaGH » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:25 pm

I know it's been tried. But not how it went. :razz:

The Super Powers Companion is almost certainly the way to handle Exalted. Most powers will Require Activation, but the flexibility and strength of those powers is in the same league as Exalted.

For a more "core rules" approach, I'd start with this conversion that I found through Savage Heroes. The system uses power points as resource management, rather than the "permanent investment" of the Super Powers Companion. Still, obviously a labor of love and it seems to have had a few legs under it.

Good luck!
"Got a problem? I've got the solution: Rocket Launcher."
"Not against a Servitor."
"... We're all gonna die."

Boldfist
Heroic

#3 Postby Boldfist » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:46 am

Chaos Steve just ran a fantasy game using the Super Powers Companion at Con on the Cob. It wasn't Exalted exactly but the use of the SPC (with restrictions and Activation/Device modifiers) worked very well for super powered Fantasy! I would recommend it.
Norm "No Relation" Hensley

Gylthinel
Novice

#4 Postby Gylthinel » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:18 pm

Sold. Thanks for the feedback!

Return to “SW Home-brew Settings & Conversions”