Deluxe vs Deluxe Explorer

Post questions or comments directly to the Pinnacle crew here. Please be patient and try to keep conversations to a BARE minimum--the guys get a LOT of mail! Please also direct rules questions to the relevant forum--most folks there will already know what you're looking for. Thanks!

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Kakabel
Novice

Deluxe vs Deluxe Explorer

#1 Postby Kakabel » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:01 am

What is the difference between Savage Worlds Deluxe and Savage Worlds Deluxe: Explorer's Edition (both $9.99 PDFs in your on-line store)? I've checked-out the Test Drive rules, and I'm thinking of trying out the full version. Thanks!

Clint
Site Admin

Re: Deluxe vs Deluxe Explorer

#2 Postby Clint » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:49 am

Kakabel wrote:What is the difference between Savage Worlds Deluxe and Savage Worlds Deluxe: Explorer's Edition (both $9.99 PDFs in your on-line store)? I've checked-out the Test Drive rules, and I'm thinking of trying out the full version. Thanks!

The only real difference in PDF would be format. They both contain the same material.

In physical form, SW Deluxe is a standard 8.5" x 11" hardback book. It is a semi-limited first printing of Deluxe in hardback for fans who wanted a larger hardback book.

SW Deluxe Explorer's Edition is the second printing in Explorer's format, softcover 6.5" x 9" size. It contains all same information (including all available errata at the time of printing).

The only other different in the physical books is price. The hardback (while still available) is $30, while SWDEx is just $10.
Clint Black
Savage Worlds Core Rules Brand Manager

www.peginc.com

Kakabel
Novice

#3 Postby Kakabel » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:51 am

Thank you very much! Time for me to dive into the full version of the rules!

Return to “Hey Pinnacle!”