[50F] Question about Booty

This topic is for rules questions related to products from Pinnacle outside the core rulebook (Settings, Companions, etc.). Only the official answer guys can reply in this topic. Please read the rules in the first thread.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Wade L
Novice

[50F] Question about Booty

#1 Postby Wade L » Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:03 pm

When running a savage tale that lists a Booty entry after an encounter, does that supercede what is already listed for the individual creatures in it, or augment it? I'm wondering for the intro tale, in the fight at the end there's a listing for Booty - do I roll that, as well as the Booty for the Ugaks, shaman, etc?

Clint
Site Admin

Re: [50F] Question about Booty

#2 Postby Clint » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:30 pm

Wade L wrote:When running a savage tale that lists a Booty entry after an encounter, does that supercede what is already listed for the individual creatures in it, or augment it? I'm wondering for the intro tale, in the fight at the end there's a listing for Booty - do I roll that, as well as the Booty for the Ugaks, shaman, etc?

The Booty Table is for creating your own adventures using the Adventure Generator. Savage Tales already have their Booty listed; it's not augmented with a roll on the table.

Hope that helps.
Clint Black
Savage Worlds Core Rules Brand Manager

www.peginc.com

Return to “Official Answers on How the Rules In Other Pinnacle Products Work”