Sample Characters?

Just got your book, can't find a copy, have a cool adventure idea or story? Chat about it here.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

thudthwacker
Novice

Sample Characters?

#1 Postby thudthwacker » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:42 am

Sadly, there's no thread *specifically* for stupid newbie questions, so I guess I'll post here.

I'm quite new to Savage Worlds -- I picked up "The Wild Hunt" on free RPG day, and haven't even played *that* yet. However, the Savage Worlds system looks compelling, and I'm always a huge fan of systems where you can mix genres however you like. Also, I love the Deadlands setting (though I mostly know it from the GURPS supplement, having never played the classic), and was happy to see the depth of adventures, supplements, minis, etc. that Pinnacle has for Reloaded.

To get to the dumb question: I'm looking over the various one-sheets, and a few mention that there are free characters available on the PEG site. I, er, can't seem to find them.

Many thanks for any pointers. And keep up the great work!

Lord Karick
Seasoned

#2 Postby Lord Karick » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:52 am

Welcome to the site. You could do worse than browse through the Pinnacle site's Free Downloads - took me a few minutes to find it again, but here it is.

thudthwacker
Novice

#3 Postby thudthwacker » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:01 am

Many thanks -- dug down a little and found a pile of Reloaded pregen characters, maps, a link to the one-sheets, and cetera. Just what I was looking for.

Return to “SW General Chat & Game Stories”